August 8, 2013

Are we in Hollywood?

This summer I wanted to take the kiddos on a mini vacation so that they had something fun to remember the summer by! I booked an awesome little room at Willow Brook Lodge in Pigeon Forge. I got a great deal and the kids had a blast in the pool, definitely recommend this place. 
We were only there for the weekend so we had to squeeze in a lot of activities in a few days. We got there on a Friday and passed the wax museum that says HOLLYWOOD across the front...the kids thought we took them to Hollywood for the weekend. I should back up and mention that the whole way there they had no idea where Aunt Kayla and Uncle D were taking them. They got mystery clues along the way...it's the little things, right!? Friday night we rode go-carts and Saturday was a fun filled day at Dollywood! 

Warning: Lots of pics to come....




Before long she will be 16 and really driving.....ugh!



Yep, Dennis and Daniel were on that Tennessee tornado!

Horrible pic, but the only one I had....can you tell I took it? ha

They had such a good time and I hate seeing how grown up these two are now! :( Anyways, once we left Dollywood they swam for a while and time for dinner and of course go-carts, AGAIN! 

They really do love each other....lol

These two and my nephew Malachi mean the world to me, to see a smile on their face makes me the happiest Aunt ever! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.