November 7, 2013

Fall is here...

Wow, time sure does fly by. Dennis and I went on an amazing cruise this summer, celebrated some birthday parties, had some camping excursions and had a wonderful summer with family and friends. I don't think you or I have the time to read and recap the entire 2013 summer, but I can assure you it was awesome. 

I love this time of the year when I get to buy cute fall and Christmas decorations. I personally hate the cold, but there is something about getting to decorate for the holidays that makes life so sweet. 

I am not a particular fan of Halloween, but I couldn't resist taking a picture of our little pumpkin!


While Mama, Taby and I were in Chattanooga this weekend I snagged this little steal at Southeastern Salvage downtown. The price tag said $39.99, but I got it for $27. The awesome thing about this chalk board is that it is really light. The frame is plastic so it will be perfect for a kids room one day. I googled ideas for the fonts and art design...I think it turned out pretty cute!


I also think this board will be perfect to one day use to update my pregnancy week by week. Although I don't know when that time will be Dennis and I are very hopeful and know that God will bless us at the perfect time. 


With that being said, I am making it a priority to keep doing my weekly blogs. I know one day it will be so neat to look back on. Hope you have a wonderful fall weekend! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.